Monday 21 January 2008

The Theme Journey part 1

Although we have one version of the theme tune it is aimed a little too low. It would be great to add a little beat and a whole lota funk.

I've been racking my brain to try and think of the feel needed and this leads me nowhere fast. However, as I'm borrowing a favor from Shaun Escoffery (I get his voice - he gets an ice-cream), I checked out one of his tracks again. It's called 'Into the Blue'. The LP version is quite synthetic but the live version has the sound and depth I think we need. The intro is great, and low and behold he sings about '"time and space". It has the feel I want at this moment.

You can see this track on youtube there is a track by Shaun call into the blue (the live version) it has a great intro and at 1.23 min he sings "as I've travelled through space and time" It has a great feel to it.

"the world seems a million miles away" 2.19 min

"but these moment are lost in time' 1.52 min


Shaun Escoffery - Into The Blue (MTV Live)

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: